Agarwal Movers And Packers Pune

Agarwal Movers And Packers Pune



Decide Whether To Drop , Delegate Or Redesign

Sort the low-value tasks into three categories :quick kills (things you can stop doing now with no negative effects), off-load opportunities (tasks that can be delegated with minimal effort), and long-term redesign (work that needs to be restructured or overhauled ). Our study participants found that  this step forced them to reflect  carefully on their real contributions to their respective organization . "I took a step back and asked myself , should I be doing this in the first place ? Can my subordinate do it ? Is he up to it ? " recalls Johann Barchechath ,a manager at BNP paribas. 'This helped me figure out what was valuable for the bank versus what was valuble for me - and what we simply shouldn't have been doing at all ." Another participant noted , "I realized that big change I should make is to say no up-front to low-value tasks and not commit  myself in the first place.

ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html


Comments

Popular Posts