Movers And Packers Kharadi Pune

Movers And Packers Kharadi Pune



Prepare Your Plan , but Be Ready to Change it

Most executive must gives talks to various groups They often prepare by writing out the full text of their remarks .But that makes them feel compelled to deliver the whole speech even if the audience is not receptive . Speaking is very different from writing .you need a much clearer line of argument , and you have to connect with your listeners at a given  time . They may be bored or exited -you won't know in advance . To prepare for speaking engagement ,you should jot down on one page a list of your four or five key points and a concluding paragraph .Then try to arrive early enough to hear the prior speaker or to chat with people during a break . That will allow you to grasp the mood of the audience and tailor your four or five points to its state of mind .
I once spoke after james Carville,the Democratic political consultant .He is a folksy racounteur with a wicked set of jokes about his childhood in Louisiana . The crowd was in a boosterous mood after Carville's speech , so I introduced myself as "Billy Bob " Pozen and the audience exploded with applause and laughter.
The same approch can be applied routinely at work .I'am a big advocate of preparing in the evening for the following day.  In reviewing each item on the schedule ,I'll write  down a few words about what I want to accomplish .I'll also compose a list of tasks in order of priority . At the end of the day I'll review what I've gotten done and decide what I need to do in the future . However ,I often have to revise my schedule as events progress . Sometimes a meeting is canceled or added , I'm asked to comment on a news show. So I just revise my to -do list and reset  my priorities. 
Many top executive fill every hour of their workdays calenders with meetings or phone calls .That leaves little room for dealing with unanticpated developments . I try to keep at least one hour open each day so that I can respond quickly to new events or issues.

Just dial-9326611322
ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html




Comments

Popular Posts