Movers And Packers Baner Pune

Movers And Packers Baner  Pune

Lets Others Own Their Space

It is important to be flexible not only in your plans but also when listening to your employees .Many executives begin meeting in a directive manner :"This is my view about where this  project should head.And here are the key steps I belive we need to take . "That gives a meeting focus ,but it may also discourage participants from voicing concerns.
I take a different approch-the rebuttable hypothesis , which is designed to encourage debate .I might say , "Here is the area where we really need to do something . It is a difficult area,and there are several ways to address the problems. Now,this is my tentive view of the path we should take,but  I could be wrong .I want you to feel free to disagree and offer alternative ." Then I have to be willing to discard or modify my hypothesis if someone comes up with a better approach.
At the end of a meeting I will always ask, "What are the to-dos,who's going to take care of them ,and when will they be delivered ?" I  want the participants to agree on the deliverables and to set their own  timetable . Then they will have an ownership interest in the follow-up , rather than just going along with my directions . And they often select a more aggresive timetable than I would have had the nerve to suggest .
More broadly , I've  become messianic about the general principal that people should own their own  space. under this principal , every employee in a large company is viewed as the owner of a small business . The boss's role is to provide reports with resources , give them guidance , and help them do battle with other people in the broader organization.

Just Dial-9326611322

ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html



Comments

Popular Posts