Movers And Packers Wakad Pune

Movers And Packers Wakad Pune



It's Not the Time You Spend but the Results You produce'

Most executives , professional ,and enterpreneurs put a huge amount of time into their jobs .In a crisist it may be necessary to burn the midnight oil ,but the ambitious have a tendency to stay every night . This tendency arises from  the implict assumption that more hours equal more value added . That is too simplistic .Your success should be measured by the result you produce , not the number of hours you log.
When I joined a law firm in Washington ,DC I soon realized that charging clients for the number of hours worked made no sense That billing method encouraged lawyers to work lots of hours rather than to get good results quickly .After a few years , my clients knew that I was efficient , so I ran an experiment .I sent them a letter explaining that in the future I would bill  them for double the time I actually spent on their  workunless they objected . Not one client did.
Focusing on results rather than hours has the added benefits of allowing a better balance between family and work .When I had young children , I came home most weekdays at 7:00 to have dinner and spend some quality time with them . Later in the evening ,if necessary , I would work in my home office . On the weekends my children usually slept late , so I would work from 7:00 to 11:00 in the morning and have most of the day left to be with my family .
Of course , work and home lives somthing conflict , but that can often be managed . For example , I was working at the securities and Exchange commision when mortage -backed securities started to become big ,in the 1980s .There was an intragovernmental task force on the subject with staff from the SEC, the treasury ,and the fed I was asked to head part of the task force,which was supposed  to meet from 6:30 to 8:30 several nights each week in order to avoid interference with the agencies ' normal work . I said , "Well, I'am sorry, I won't be able to do it." They asked  why . I said , "Because I go home and have dinner with my kids ." So they scheduled the meeting for 5:00 to 7:00 -Which , of course , didn't interfere with the day's work .
Just Dial-9326611322
ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html




Comments

Popular Posts