Movers And Packers Pimple Saudagar Pune

 Movers  And Packers Pimple saudagar Pune



Think First ,Read Or Write Second

Many people feel overwhelmed by the huge volume of reading and writing they have to do for their business .They don't realize that the key to faster and more effective reading and writing is more -rigorous thinking in advance.
I'am not talking about reading novels for pleasure .I'am talking about the mound business material that piles up on your desk and clogs your computer .To be a speed reader ,you have to be very clear in your own mind about why you are reading . For example , in reading  the Finaancial Times after the Wall  street journal, I am looking for international issues not coverd by the Journal.
Here's an exercise I used with my children and nephews .When I saw them doing dense reading in the history or science textbook ,I would ask , "When you get to the exam in a month or two , what do you want to remember from  this chapter ? " Then I'd say, "After reading this chapter , please write no more than  the one or two paragraphs you want to remember for the exam . Then go back and see how you could read more effeciently to obtain that paragraph or two."
With E-mail , the first thing to do is to decide which ones need to be read . Second ,if any of them are important , I try to answer them right away . If can't or they have lengthy attachments , I have them printed out .The next morning I have hard copies of them on my desk and know what I need to respond to .
When it comes to writing something longer than an e-mail , the key is to first figure out your argument . If I don't fully understand my line of argument , I cannot write even a paragraph . To do this ,compose an outline before writing .For an article or a  memorndum ,that means just four or  five key point with a few subpoints under each .I've seen many executive realize what they wanted to say only after they had  written a lenghty draft . That is unfortunate . You should know where you will end up before you start.
Try this After composing an outline ,write the councluding paragraph .That will tell you whether you really know where your article or memo is going .
Just Dial-9326611322
ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html




Comments

Popular Posts