Movers And Packers Aundh Pune

Movers And Packers Aundh Pune

Keep Things Short And Simple

On a daily basis, try to keep the  material aspect of life as simple as possible in order to maximize productivity . I get up every morning around 7:00 and have shaved , showered and dressed by 7:15 . Then I read newspaper while having breakfast and leave home around 7:30 .The night before ,I set out what I'am going to wear . I  have five winter outfits and five summer outfits . And I eat the same thing breakfast every morning -a banana and a bowl of cold cereal . I'm very boring in the morning.

For lunch I have a chicken salad sandwich and a diet soda ,unless I'm attending an outside event . I try to take a nap every day after lunch-I just close the door,put up my feet , and I'm out like a light for almost exactly 30 minutes. I feel refresh and energized for the rest of the day .When I'm on the road , I usually have meetings at breakfast and lunch ,but I still try to sneak in my afternoon nap.

I also have a travel routine . I take the same carry-on bag with a prepacked plastic bag of toiletries . that bag fits on overhead racks , but it's big enough to carry clothes for four or even five nights away . I carry a canvas bag instead of briefcase , because it's lighter and hold more . In that bag I keep my passport , a set of pens , a blindfold ,and earplugs . Plus I have a little flashlight ,so if I'm in a taxi and the light is bad ,I can still keep working .
The keep-it-simple rule applies equally well to other aspect of  work life ,such as meetings.Almost any meeting can  be completed in an hour or at most an hour and a half. After 90 minutes , people turn off-they get tired and stop paying attention .
The presenter at a meeting should circulate materials in advance to all participants . These should always include a one-page executive summary , and  the explicit norm should be that everyone reads at least the summary before attending the meeting .
Movers And Packers Aundh Pune
Just dial-9326611322


ml                                                                                

https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-hadapsar-pune_16.html



https://agarwalmoverspackerswakadpune.blogspot.com/2019/03/agarwal-movers-and-packers-kharadi-pune.html



Comments

Popular Posts